[Rhodes22-list] Ok, boys & girls, let's play "Who can identify this part?"

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 21:48:14 EDT 2008

Mike,

Thanks! What a trove of info.

If these are OEM parts than the person in tech at
Standard Horizon (the VHF manufacturer) was almost
certainly wrong when he told me that these did not
come from SH. The connectors were probably in the box.

I will follow up tomorrow with the info and contacts
you've provided & will report back.

;^)

elle

http://www.edac.net/downloads/EDAC%20WATERPROOF_CATALOGUE.pdf