[Rhodes22-list] Ok, boys & girls, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 00:39:33 EDT 2008

can't believe my answer was the right one. yippee!

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:   OK, folks, here is one vote against not being
insistent when your instincts say to go for it.....
and one vote FOR not taking NO for an answer.

this has been quite a hunt for this
connector.....Mike, your info was right on but I
didn't need 50 & they were out of stock anyhow at
Digikey (yea, the manufacturer...)..that led me to
Annapolis whick sent me to a super electronics store
called Baynesville Electronics in Towson, (nope, not
there.., either...

Well, I just got to thinkin'...these connectors MUST
have been in the radio box as SS did not supply them
when he installed it...so I thought I'd give Standard
Horizon another try.

WELL.... Got Tim at SH..... Tim knows STUFF. Tim is
HELPFUL. (I sent Tim pictures...)
"Yea, he says....these are ours...who told you they
weren't??? He was NOT happy that I got misinformation.

Anyhow...rather than sell them to me after all the
bushes we've shaken, he's just getting a few & sending
them along.

SAME....DARN....THING......We've been looking all over
for.

It's been fun, though...and I've learned a lot.

Thanks guys. Y'all are great for helping out....

I'll have to send pix of the finished installation.
whew!

elle

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/knifedisc.php

http://www.edac.net/downloads/EDAC%20WATERPROOF_CATALOGUE.pdf

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080412/63ce4c09/attachment.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080412/63ce4c09/attachment-0001.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080412/63ce4c09/attachment-0002.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080412/63ce4c09/attachment-0003.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080412/63ce4c09/attachment-0004.jpg

> we can adjust our sails.

> Red)

> protection around

> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)

Be a better friend, newshound, and