[Rhodes22-list] Robert Skinner - Leering Alert

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Apr 15 09:28:35 EDT 2008

Brad,

Your solution to the problem is interesting - more like keel-hauling.  As
the father of three daughters, I may understand your position.

Please note that while testing the door, you must certainly keep a tight lid
on the inflight ice bucket as stray ice chunks sucked into the slipstream
striking the craft during takeoff have been known to cause damage to the
fuselage and may affect your ability to land, to say nothing of the effect
of the consumption of alcohol.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
      Nissequogue River, NY