[Rhodes22-list] Political - 21st Century 'Ernie Pyle"

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Apr 16 14:03:43 EDT 2008

Really Rob? Historians are going to be writing that? And what do you
base that assessment on? Do you actually know such an historian, or is
it just assmption on your part.

Personally, I think your blowing smoke. Virtually all of what you said
is just junk, with nothing to back it up.

The military doesn't view their task as "impossible", why do you? (If
you'd like, I'll be more than happy to give you quotes from them)