[Rhodes22-list] Michael Meltzer & Herb - Masthead lights (anchor & steaming) - Question and clar

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Apr 17 14:58:55 EDT 2008

<facetious mode on>

But Luis, you realize that configuration doesn't show on the mentioned
web site? That it's contrary to the picture that was included that
showed how it was supposed to be set up?

Take heart though, not only is your setup basically the same as mine,
but it's perfectly legal, and pretty much the norm.
<facetious mode off>