[Rhodes22-list] E85

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 20:43:20 EDT 2008

Brad,

from the article

"So, growing inedible biofuel crops on otherwise unproductive farmland
not only will ease the current pressure on food crops exerted by
biofuels, but will also help remove harmful CO2 from the atmosphere.
Seems like a win-win."

Well, that's nice, but I'm not seeing any bales at the ethanol plants
.... just grain trucks.

Wonder if they'll actually get around to doing that in this lifetime.
Talk is cheap as they say.....

What I really believe would help more than anything would be to slow up
on the cultivation of babies.

Rik

"Stupid is supposed to be painful" .... Rik Sandberg