[Rhodes22-list] amazing develoment re ethanol ?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Apr 17 22:37:06 EDT 2008

I'm from NY, I don't wait "in" or "on" lines, anymore.  I used to "get on
line."  I don't "queue up" either.

My daughter lives in Boston and tells me that New Yorkers say that "They're
good," when asked if they need sales assistance in a retail store.
Bostonians say "They're set."

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY