[Rhodes22-list] Political - 21st Century 'Ernie Pyle"

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:24:26 EDT 2008

Rob,

I'm out the door and headed for the hangar but one part of your response
caught my attention.

"They are accepting more recruits without high school degrees (30% now) and
recruits accused of and in cases convicted of crimes".

Please give me a credible reference for that statement. That is completely
opposite my recent experience working with armed forces recruiters (with my
son), and the many fellow pilots I work with who are still commanders in
various Marine, Air Force, and Naval reserve units (we are under-represented
by Army) including three Generals (one a two-star).

Brad