[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 22:00:29 EDT 2008

carl,
  try craigslist for 200 miles around you. find someone via frapper and take a ride. looks like chris g is nearest. john b

Carl Weinberger <Carl.Weinberger at Comcast.net> wrote:
  Hello All.

I just joined the list.

My name is Carl I live in Hillsboro Oregon (near Portland), and I am
searching high and low for a used Rhodes22. I called General Boats
yesterday, and they informed me that it would probably cost as much as $10K
to ship a boat from the east coast. I have about $6k to spend total. I
have taken classes and received an ASA bareboat certification so I am now
searching for my first boat. If anyone has any advice or leads, I would
appreciate the help.

Thank you,

-Carl Weinberger