[Rhodes22-list] New member looking for a Rhodes 22 (This time inPlain Text... Sorry)

Carl Weinberger Carl.Weinberger at Comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 02:39:52 EDT 2008

Hi JB,
I will keep my eye on the list.

The Rhodes 22 is on my list for a number of reasons:
	*  It was one of only a few boats recommended by Jerry Cardwell in
the book "Sailing Big on a small Sailboat"
	*  I like the large cockpit and the fact that the traveler is not
located right in the middle of it.
	*  I intend to cruise with it more than race, it seem more suited to
that.
	*  I like the design of the keel with the leading edge angled so as
not to gather weeds.
	*  I am a DYIer and the interior of the boat seems have a lot of
potential for alteration.
	*  Plus I just like the sheer and overall look of the boat.

Any particular aspect of this that boat I should be sure to check when
considering a used one?

Thanks,
-Carl