[Rhodes22-list] Elle said Wasps find her yummie! Yummie!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Apr 19 12:44:15 EDT 2008

Elle:

It is still made.  Seasonal.  Often found at independant grocery stores or
marinas(!).  Hum, who does ordering?

It is 'Hot Shot' 'No-Pest Strip' last four months... read entire label
before use...
made in England by Spectrum Group

Go to:
http://www.hotshotbrand.com/ProductCategories/IndoorInsecticides/NoPestStrip/

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16785227/Rob%2Band%2BRon%2527s%2BPrediction.gif
Rob+and+Ron%27s+Prediction.gif

Hi, Ed...

  I looked for those No Pest strips and did not find any...have you seen
them recently?? I seem to remember that they were off the market for a
while..I really like this idea for the laz.

  That said, here on the NN we have some really old hardware stores ...I can
probably find 'em there if not at the local Wally's.

  Right now I have a fly paper strip along with the mothballs in the
laz...no wasps on it but it has caught me several times....

  elle

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

Elle:

Paper wasp are common in these parts. Get those yellow things that kill
insects and can be hung up. They often last the whole season. If you spend
the night on the boat, put them elsewhere while doing so. You might also
need a second one for the laz.

My marina lady owner said it did not do her any good if I used those things
because the wasps only went to another boat:-)

I usually hang one in the pottie area, and it covers the whole cabin...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16782488/paradox.jpg paradox.jpg