[Rhodes22-list] Sad news...you knead to read this

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 21:34:12 EDT 2008

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the
entertainment community and a WW1 Veteran. The
Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection
and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the
belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased
coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their
respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the
California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess
Twinkies, and Captain Crunch.

The grave site was piled high with flours.
Aunt
Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described
Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was
kneaded.

 Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later
life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered
a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on
half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at
times he still was a crusty old man and was considered
a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough,
two children, John Dough and Jane Dough, plus they had
one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly
father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for
about 20 minutes.

If this made you smile for even a brief second,
please rise to the occasion and take the time to pass
it on and share that smile with someone else who may
be having a crumby day and kneads it.