[Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 13:49:29 EDT 2008

Hank,

  If the buggers hadn't been so mean & eaten part of my hand & ankle last year, I might be disposed to being humane......;^)

  How did the rug pattern work? Did you get your boat carpeted?

  Let's see some pix..;^)

  elle

Hank <hnw555 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Elle,

Here is a product that popped up on the google sponsored links that you
might want to look at.

http://www.gardensalive.com/product.asp?pn=2614&ss=wasp

Hank