[Rhodes22-list] Attach pully to spreader arm ??

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Apr 21 09:01:54 EDT 2008

Rory,

Have you tried a stainless steel hose clamp?  The spreader can be removed
from the mast with a single cotter pin and the clamp placed over the bar.
Replace the cotter pin and use the clamp to hold a shackle and sheave to the
bar.  I think that you will need a 1-1/4" diameter clamp (from memory) but
please measure the spreader diameter and the shackle that you will use.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "R Orkin" <roryorkin at verizon.net>Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:09 PM