[Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 09:38:30 EDT 2008

Oh...did not know that....that'll work, though; at
least after the bomb I can go under the cockpit seats
& into the laz & really look around & not worry about
about encountering a live one.....

Thanks, Rummy.

BTW...the monsoons we've been having gave me a good
opportunity to check for leaks...it appears that the
port I thought was leaking is not the culprit...the
port in question is on the SE side, and rain was from
the SE, blowing pretty good...more rain on the
way...will continue to check it out...

elle