[Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:06:20 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Ugly fruit (or Osage oranges) work all by themselves.  You just put them on
a small "dish" of foil because they sometimes can leave a stain.  Put them
in windowsills or on shelves and they work until they rot out in a month or
two.  Leave them whole--don't cut them up or anything.  For your garage, I'd
use 4-6 of them.  We also used them in our basement and they worked.  The
spiders on out boat disappeared almost immediately.

Slim