[Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:18:19 EDT 2008

Went to the boat yesterday.  Absolutely no wasps in the mainsail because the
mainsail is still in the garage (and the first fold of the mainsail is one
of their favorite places).  They were already swarming around the binnacle.
I don't want to carry a whole arsenal of chemicals on the boat and try to
keep the inventory of killer weapons to a minimum. Starter fluid (ether) is
as good as any wasp spray, and I need ether on the boat to start the dink
outboard and to entertain Slim if he ever comes down to visit. If you figure
out how to keep wasps from building nests on sailboats, let me know.  In the
meantime, I'm in the full blown killer mode!

Brad