[Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Apr 21 21:20:21 EDT 2008

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/downloads/reference/images/070306_SALVOad.jpg

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of brad haslett
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 7:46 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

Robert,

Your little friends are indeed smart.  As soon as I
walk out the door they scatter.  If I walk out the
door with a weapon, they're invisible! Under the
current ROE I'm no longer in a target rich
environment.  I had to attend a committee meeting
today (as well as teach) and was able to slip off
after lunch, but somewhere on a break we got to
talking about sporting clays.  Unless a family of
flying squirrels moves in the neighborhood, the move
to sporting clays might be a natural progression.
I've actually enjoyed playing golf lately, but
carrying a weapon to shoot down my partners drive on
the fly probably won't go over well at the clubhouse.
Where were we?  Oh yeah!  Wasps!  They know I fear
them and have an allergic reaction to their stings.
That's why I enjoy killing them before they harm me.

Is there a shrink in the house?

Brad

________
Be a better friend, newshound, and