[Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 17:13:03 EDT 2008

Yup...they like the little shelf...that's how I got my
first sting(s).....I reached onto the little shelp to
get the slider key & pulled my hand out with *more
than 5*  (who's counting!!) stinging my hand..

no more. Took the cushions out today, will bomb as
soon as I get to the store to get one.

elle

<robert at squirrelhaven.com<mailto:robert at squirrelhaven.com>>

<jlock at relevantarts.com<mailto:jlock at relevantarts.com>>