[Rhodes22-list] Additions

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 15:05:06 EDT 2008

1.
In between showers yesterday we installed the onboard
battery charger. We wired it directly to the GFCI in
the head and attached it to the batteries using the
supplied ring terminals.

I had been using a portable battery charger but have
had to string two extension cords to plug into
it....this will make it immensely easier to charge the
house batteries using the shore power outlet if they
drop too low for the solar panels to handle.

I will still need the portable one to charge the
engine battery ...

2. Minor change. A shackle replaces the direct tie of
the topping lift to boom end.

elle

Be a better friend, newshound, and