[Rhodes22-list] Additions

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 20:49:44 EDT 2008

Hank,It was really easy to install; I wanted to put it
in the seat space by  one of he two house batteries,
but the DC cable did not reach one battery from
there..

Placing it on the front of the seat space makes the
lights easy to monitor, also...

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080423/ded59f91/attachment.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080423/ded59f91/attachment-0001.jpg