[Rhodes22-list] Something in this for everyone - Reply to Dave

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:02:53 EDT 2008

Ed, I didn't see Sharpton's comments.  Next few weeks will probably be
an indication as to whether Hilary can close the gap and make it a
tight vote.  I lived in the NYC area for quite a while and watched Al
build his brand.  It's not a surprise that he will do what he can to
create racial controversy.  Unfortunate.

I only did the neighborhood and North Seattle district caucuses.
That's the extent and end of my political career.  Not doing county,
state, national.  Interesting though to see the mix of people who
tried to get elected as county delegates.  I'll watch the national
convention with new insights as to who is there and why.

Dave