[Rhodes22-list] cruising albemarle - Mike consider this...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 25 20:53:34 EDT 2008

Mike,

Cruise over to Columbia, North Carolina.  Dock at city dock and take wooden
walkway to Red Wolf visitors center.  I do not think that your mast will get
under bridge, but it might.  Take walk on walkway to west, it is loop and
will bring you back.

See:   http://www.outer-banks.com/alligator-river/redwolf.html (listen to
this site)

and: http://www.outer-banks.com/alligator-river/