[Rhodes22-list] cruising albemarle

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sat Apr 26 15:10:25 EDT 2008

Mike:

I recently took one of Stan's Rhodes 22's out on the sound and had a great
time.  Enclosed is a slide show of my weekend adventure.  I only had
Saturday and Sunday and found sailing across the sound the the river
opposite Stan's creek to be a fun sail.  I also enjoyed dropping the hook up
river from Stans cove although I couldn't turn on a light at dawn because of
all the bugs.  OOPs the file is too large to upload, I will try to send this
to you direct.