[Rhodes22-list] I am new to the Rhodes 22 Forum

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Apr 26 21:17:23 EDT 2008

http://www.rhodes22.org/list/

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of cowie
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:27 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] I am new to the Rhodes 22 Forum

Hi, I just found the Rhodes forum and look forward to learning more about
exactly what goes on here.  I have been researching small managable
affordable sailboats for about one year now and am in love with the Rhodes
22.  I sailed several summers as a kid with my dad on the Long Island Sound
on a Rhodes 19 camping out several days at a time.  The Rhodes 22 feels like
a yacht compared to the 19.   I finally made the trip to Edenton last
weekend and took one of stans boats out on the sound.  I am sold and want to
order a boat for April 2009 deliver but now need to convince my wife and two
kids its a great idea.  I look forward to posting and reading about the
rhodes especialy as I start to zone in on all the options and choices for a
new boat.  My first question is if there are any instructions or ettequite
on how to post messages etc..?  I think I read something about a list
although I assume I am already on it if I am posting this message?  I also
have a short slide show I made of my sailing trip in Edenton I would like to
share but it is about 5 megs and I am not sure were or how to post it.  I am
going to just give it a try and use the upload file to attach a pdf file I
created that document my recent research and trip to Edenton.  My attachemnt
is part talking myself into buying the boat (done), sales pitch to my family
to talk them into it (still working on that) and a thank you to stan for a
great weekend in Edenton.  Others thinking about the Rhodes 22 might also
find the photos and description interesting.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16918100/edenton_080425.pdf edenton_080425.pdf