[Rhodes22-list] Political question for Chris Geankoplis with post script question open to all...

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Apr 29 02:27:13 EDT 2008

Ed As the used to say on Saturday Night Live,

Cheesburger, Cheeseburger, Cheesburger, Pepsi.

Look, when I had what appeared to be a thrombosis I went to the emergency
room in Greece and was immediatly seen and attentenede by 3 doctors and
given blood thinners, no I was not given the private room but they did a
good job and I had to pay $4.50.  My nephew had a series of 3 x rays and a
cast put on (not a lucky trip) and again $4.50.  I would rather have
something less than the very very best for the few and nothing for the many
but instead, perhaps some "inconvience" and care for all the people. Sorry
if you hear Marks and Engles cheering, it isn't, it is the Judeo Christian
ethic (you know the one that says something about helping the less
fortunate).  It does cost us something, but the aqusition and protection of
welth is not the measure of a man.

You want pepsi wheeth dat?

Chris.