[Rhodes22-list] Microsoft device helps police pluck evidence from cyberscene of crime

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Apr 30 16:44:58 EDT 2008

In the computer biz here, and a big believer in personal rights, but I
don't have a problem with a device like that, as long as it still takes
a search warrant to use it.

Bottom line is, "be careful what you do in private, because it could
become public" applies in computers just like everything else.