[Rhodes22-list] Could I Have Another Helping of Big Government, Please?

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:27:44 EDT 2008

That reminds me of a story in our family.  When I was just a toddler I got
sick with a bad cold or something and my grandmother gave me a little
whiskey.  Although I was sleeping soundly, my mother was furious.  Gramma
never got arrested but I've had a taste for that stuff ever since.  How
times have changed.

Slim