[Rhodes22-list] Political - School Funding Request

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:39:42 EDT 2008

This is special!  "The Chosen One"  took his "community organizer" skills to
Kenya but isn't making good on his own promises.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23520981-details/Barack+Obama%27s+broken+promise+to+African+village/article.do

If you'd like to help, Baldilocks, a conservative Kenyan-American blogger
(also retired AirForce, gun packing, smart female) is actually doing
something about it-

http://www.luoamerican.com/baldilocks/2008/07/save-obama-sc-1.html#comment-124818386

I've probably told the story here before about my short accounting career
after college working for a small CPA firm that audited government grants.
I've seen these so-called "community organizers" up close and personal.
Obambi pretty much fits the mold - all talk and other peoples money.

Brad