[Rhodes22-list] Contest!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Aug 1 20:22:42 EDT 2008

Ed,

Isn't it bad enough that GBI made such a long lasting boat that it may go
out of business waiting for repeat business?  Now you want to chastise Stan
for choosing Triad to make his trailer?  They may be rusty, they may be 30
years old, but they are still safely transporting an R22!

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Tootle" <ekroposki at charter.net>Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 6:01 PM