[Rhodes22-list] Bob Weber about 'Beer'

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Aug 2 16:27:03 EDT 2008

Bob,

We all understand that you are concerned about InBev buying Budweiser.  From
the town where InBev is headquarters, my courier was given this message:
"expect to see more Stella Artois beer."  You can tell us if it is any good.

http://www.newbelgium.com/
No not another Belgian beer company, but a Colorado beer company.  I was
introduced to the 'Fat Tire' and '1554'.  Check them out.  They may already
have a distributor in Missouri, but maybe they want another?

Cold beer on a summer afternoon.  Who would think of that?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18792965/curly%2Bbulbs.jpg curly+bulbs.jpg