[Rhodes22-list] restricted areas on chart 12205

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:15:48 EDT 2008

Art,

Hold on a minute.  As cantankerous as Ed can be sometimes, he's a venerable
original list member and I don't see any reason why he should be kicked
off.  It's up to the rest of us to reassure the newbies that he means no
harm despite his foul moods and political rants.  Speaking as one who has
been one of his favorite targets, I still think he has every right to be
here.

But I could do without those cheesy MIDI music files he finds.  LOL!

Slim

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Arthur H. Czerwonky <czerwonky at earthlink.net