[Rhodes22-list] restricted areas on chart 12205

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:27:59 EDT 2008

Art,

LOL!  Ed'll play straight man to my fall guy.  He'll be like Jack Benny to
my Ozzy Osbourne.  He'll be Dudly Doright to my Don Rickles.  He'll
be...well... he'll be John McCain to my Obama.   LOL!!!!!

Ed ain't even in the league with other trouble-makers we've had here in the
past:  "Spanky"  Steve Little, Brad Haslett, Herb Parsons,   ...oh, sorry,
did I say that out loud?

I think Brad and Herb should be kicked off.  J. Lo,  are you listening?
8-)

Slim

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Arthur H. Czerwonky <czerwonky at earthlink.net