[Rhodes22-list] Joe B, Mike C, Bow stop and eye

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 09:24:32 EDT 2008

Hi Ed,
Thanks for your input.  The only thing I remember Stan telling me about
the bumper was that it was to give the boat
something to hit if you had to stop quick.
Your comments about the boat moving as it settles make some sense, and I
think I'll try a two step approach next time similar to your suggestion.

I am sure that lots of things have been recorded in the archives.  But
if I spend my free time searching the archives, I'll not have any time
to sail !  LOL.  My day job takes enough time away from sailing as it is.
Best Regards,
Joe