[Rhodes22-list] For Brad's Eyes - Political - No peeking -

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:40:22 EDT 2008

Ed,

Raise the voting age from 18 to 21 and Obamunism loses 20 points.  O has
twenty years of associating with radicals that sooner or later (and there's
only three months left) the MSM will have to come to grips with.  It isn't
easy being a conservative these days, you've got liberal McCain hiding
behind a Republican patina and a 'not so closet' Marxist hiding behind the
glowing acceptance of the MSM.  My goal is to see that the 'least of
weasels' buys us four years for a whole new round. Hopefully, both parties
will do better next time.  The way I see it, the "old guy" is the one who
will do the least damage.  I'm hoping he has less ambition and the smaller
of idealistic plans for government doing for you what you can only do for
yourself.

Brad