[Rhodes22-list] HOW TO SAVE MILLIONS (Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:14:24 EDT 2008

Rik,

The rocket fizzled? You're probably just racist.  Here's the test.

Brad

--------------

25 Reasons You May be a Racist   [Peter Kirsanow]
The tendency of Obama supporters to see racist impulses behind every
criticism of their candidate has  evolved into absurdity. Now even the
first  black president feels compelled to declare he's not a racist. By this
measure, nearly every American is at risk of being branded a racist at some
point in the campaign. To assess whether you're at risk just consult the
list below ( apologies to Jeff Foxworthy ):

1.If you think Obama's the most liberal member of the senate you...may be a
racist.

2.If you object to Obama raising your payroll, capital gains and
estate taxes you...may be a racist.

3.If you'd prefer a president have at least some foreign policy experience
you...may be a racist.

4. If you're in favor of drilling for oil and building nuclear power plants
you...may be a racist.

5. If you think "Vero Possemus" is Latin for "Massive Ego" you... may be a
racist.

6. If you wonder why Obama was hanging around William Ayers and Bernadine
Dohrn you...may be a racist.

7. If your pastor is nothing like Rev. Wright or Father Pfleger you... may
be a racist.

8.If you don't want the majority of justices on the Supreme Court to be like
Stephen Breyer you...may be a racist.

9. If you're not impressed with Obama's 100% NARAL rating you...may be a
racist.

10. If you're not sure whether Obama opposed or supported FISA
reauthorization you...may be a racist.

11. If you  don't think America is a "downright mean" country you...may be a
racist.

12. If you think Obama should've visited wounded troops at Ramstein and
Landstuhl you...may be a racist.

13. If you think the surge is working and that's a good thing you...may be a
racist.

14. If you oppose racial preferences in employment, school admissions and
contracting you...may be a racist.

15. If you  think "we are the change we've been waiting for" is a line from
a Monty Python skit you...may be a racist.

16. If you prefer that a president have a smidgen of executive experience
you...may be a racist.

17. If you're appalled that Obama voted against  treating infants born after
an abortion attempt  the same medically  as other infants born alive
you...may be a racist.

18. If you were proud of your country even before Obama's candidacy
you...may be a racist.

20. If you don't think American troops are just "air raiding villages"
you...may be a racist.

21. If your grandmother isn't a "typical white person" you...may be a
racist.

22. If you don't think rural, working class people are bitter and "cling to
guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them" you...may be a
racist.

23. If you're not sure invading Pakistan is a particularly good idea—what
with their nuclear weapons and all— you...may be a racist.

24. If you don't want the president to meet without precondition with the
leaders of state sponsors of terror you...may be a racist.

25. If you don't care how Hollywood or the European elite think you should
vote you...may be a racist.