[Rhodes22-list] Ron Singerman - why not visit Carver?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 6 16:43:15 EDT 2008

Ron:

Carver Industries is in Landrum, SC 29356, which is about 20 miles from
here.  Maybe you should pay a visit to their shop?  Better yet, take Stan to
visit their shop and then we all could descend on Rummy's estate.

Only problem is no Rhodes available on water.  Hum, could you bring your
boat?  Rummy's boat is laying like a dead roach on the hard.  He claims he
is cleaning and painting.  I think sailing has taken a back seat to power
boats.  Could he even be looking at one of those 'cigarette' monsters?

If you come on Friday or Saturday, I recommend a place not far from Rummy's
old house in Pendleton, SC:
http://www.chefmoz.org/United_States/SC/Pendleton/Just_More_Barbeque1124028511.html
or:
http://www.justbbq.com/
It is very local flavor.  Definitely not for the uppity crowd.

It should be noted that it is not in the:
http://www.discoverourtown.com/SC/local-38402.html

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "ENERGY is the basis of our industrial civilization and sustains
our standard of living. It is the foundation stone of our national wealth. A
nation starved of energy.....will be a nation of starving people."