[Rhodes22-list] Your message to Rhodes22-list awaits moderator approval

Rick Lange SloopBlueHeron at ISP.Com
Thu Aug 7 22:12:48 EDT 2008

Only 5 meg, eh?  I'll have to reformat the bitmaps.
> Your
mail to 'Rhodes22-list' with the subject

> RE:
[Rhodes22-list] re inforcing seats /compression post

> The reason it is being held:

Message body is too big: 6226416 bytes with a limit of 5120 KB

> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will
receive
> notification of the moderator's decision. If you would
like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:

http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/confirm/rhodes22-list/c5cbac47d9d01d24d890a47f3bf74af521c3f58d

Join ISP.COM today - $9.95 internet, less than 1/2 the cost of AOL!
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/