[Rhodes22-list] Caesar and Mike about old man doing it in picture...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Aug 8 06:47:45 EDT 2008

Caesar and Mike:

No it is not me.  It is a former member of this forum who used to sail the
boat in the attachment:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18889734/IM000074.jpg IM000074.jpg

However, I suspect both pictures were taken approximately the same time and
certainly the same lake.  So both of you will have to try again.

So, Caesar, were are the pictures of you para sailing?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Superficial attention-getters have replaced achievements that
speak for themselves. Indeed, the whole notion of achievement is downplayed,
if not swept under the rug.

"People who have achieved success are often referred to as "privileged,"
especially by the intelligentsia. Achievements used to be a source of
inspiration for others but have been turned into a source of grievance for
those without comparable achievements.

"There have always been superficial dandies but they have not always been
admired or regarded as models. Our society is worse off because they are."
Thomas Sowell

I assume it takes at least a UPS or a spinnaker to make that happen!!!

Is that old man you Ed.  He sure puts a lot of younger men to shame,
including me.

Caesar