[Rhodes22-list] Rid Boat of Spiders & Their Webs

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Aug 8 10:43:31 EDT 2008

At 08:43 PM 8/7/2008 -0700, Caesar Paul wrote:
>I do remember taking some pictures, and I'm going sailing tomorrow,
>so I take some shots and try to communicate with those non verbal
>folks in the not to distant future.

I have similar problems off an on as the seasons change, but there
really isn't a good solution short of knocking down the webs each day
and killing spiders that you can reach.

Seems that Rummy posted that liberal application of WD-40 to the
rigging may discourage web building.  I haven't tried that yet, but FYI.

Cheers!

John Lock