[Rhodes22-list] Federal Officers to Obama: We´re No Terrorists´(Political)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 14:00:52 EDT 2008

Dating back twenty years or more.....Prince George's (PG) County police have a long, storied history w/their law enforcement. this event is not a surprise.

Today's Metro headline in the Post is that the FBI is to review the shooting. This is not the first of these shootings in PG in the matter of these pot packages being sent to unsuspecting folks.

I'll dig up the link for the above.

elle