[Rhodes22-list] Federal Officers to Obama: We´re No Terrorists´(Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:13:15 EDT 2008

Robert,

The Cowboys ARE out of control!  The feds do have responsibility - since
9/11 a lot of money has been directed to the "yokels" in the interest of
homeland security and they, "the yokels", have developed an attitude of "us
against the citizens".  "You are citizens, A-holes".
As Tip O'neil use to say, "all politics is local".  We need to start with
the bald-headed 21 year-olds we turn loose with squad cars and move-up the
law enforcement food chain to require that law enforcement officers
recognize and respect the constitution.

Brad