[Rhodes22-list] Rid Boat of Spiders & Their Webs

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 08:20:52 EDT 2008

John,
Something that I was told many years ago was to spray the wind vane (all of
it, mount, etc) with WD40. It's a little difficult to reach with the mast
raised, but it will keep the critters off the vane. Two years later and still no
spiders.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/9/2008 11:09:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,