[Rhodes22-list] Rummy returns......send rain.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 12:45:53 EDT 2008

Not slumbering Ed, just busy with the annual visit from the grandsons. They
are gone and life returns to normal.........whatever that may be. The lake
level  continues to drop and I will be moving my dock out again today for the
last  time. After this, I have no more "deeper" water to move it to. Does anyone
have  a lot of spare rain they could send our direction? The lake is currently
down 13  1/2 feet from full pool. I can let the dock settle on the hard and
place my  boats on their trailers, but what about the hundreds (many hundreds)
of boats at  the marina's that don't have trailers. We have one marina which
is primarily for  sailboats and I know that most of those big boats have no
trailers. The marina  on the other end of the lake has probably 300 houseboats
which will soon be  grounded. This is not a good situation and there appears to
be no end in sight.  The Army Corp of Engineers is already talking about the
lake going down as much  as thirty feet......or more.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/10/2008 12:16:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,