[Rhodes22-list] Sea Clouds Lettering

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 20:45:19 EDT 2008

 David,

So wax is part of the formula.  Let me guess, add some elbow grease to that, even is a buffing machine is used.  Time will tell if I'm up to that, although I do love a nice looking boat.

The game will be played at Qwest Field, on Saturday August 30th, at 12:30pm.  It is being billed as the Cougar Gridiron Classic, and presented by Washington's Beef Producers.

Donna and I were invited to fly over with the team.  I guess her service on the school's sports council has something to do with that.  I hope we win, or the trip back would not be fun.

Caesar

Caesar