[Rhodes22-list] Winterization advice

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 08:16:12 EDT 2008

Art,
Just curious, but what did you mean by gel cracking on the deck? I don't
understand?

Rummy

In a message dated 8/11/2008 8:25:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
czerwonky at earthlink.net writes:

Ron,
I thought you had a dry spot arranged @ BC for bringing your  boat down.  If
not, for winter storing I'd sure suggest unthreading the  foresail for inside
storage.  I'd also be cautious to cover the cockpit  well so as to avoid ice
expansion/gel cracking on the  deck.
R,
Art