[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Home projects

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 21:45:17 EDT 2008

Brad,

Yea..kinda like locking myself out of the house when I went somewhere with a friend. I didn't drive, that trip,  so I didn't take my car keys w/house key on the ring.....didn't even occur to me until I returned home...Now a set of house keys resides in the bottom of my purse....

We just have SO darned MUCH stuff in our heads..how can we be expected to deal w/minutiae?

;^)

elle