[Rhodes22-list] Tinkerbell Arrested - Film At Eleven!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 14:24:46 EDT 2008

Brad,

Nope, I'm re-tired...that means tired over & over again...;^)

I taught 'em grammar for 35 years. I bucked the system the entire time. Taught what I thought the kids needed, not whatever was politically correct.

Had 'em by the 'eyeballs' 'cause they had no argument for that.

 I'm done w/the bleeding hearts.

elle