[Rhodes22-list] A good laugh from a small town

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 14:30:29 EDT 2008

Glad you enjoyed it. Colston is past the stage where he cares what anyone thinks...Former Commonwealth Attny, native of the area (family goes back to Geo Wash's time--they all probably knew each other ), former newspaper editor...he really knows where all the bodies are buried...and he'll sometimes pretend to 'dig one up' just to stir the pot.

I'll post others I think you'll enjoy as they come along.

Remember out here in the boonies they have only weekly papers...!

elle