[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor Problems Revisited - need answer to question at end...

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Sat Aug 16 10:24:22 EDT 2008

Ed,

Please observe your often-repeated rules about subject line
and quit inserting cute political sniping in otherwise useful
messages to beat the "Political" subject line filters.

Some of us want to sit a different table in this bar.  It would
be a shame to have to activate a "Tootle" filter.  You have
some very insightful and helpful things to say.

/Robert